psycheliberation-deactivated201 asked: G'day lazyyogi. I sometimes feel pressure on my forehead. And I'm kinda used to it. But yesterday, I really felt that there's an intense pressure on my forehead, it lasted for hours. What does it mean?
Do you meditate regularly? This is your third eye opening. It means the deeper pranic energies in your body are able to pass through your ajna chakra now, and that the currents from your crown chakra may pass down through your body.
Good stuff :) It means a certain degree of harmony is taking place on an energetic level for you. It’s part of the process. Keep going!
- dustspeaking likes this
- holycatholicrosaryofthefree likes this
- fullofgummibears likes this
- timespacedensity said: I too experience this when meditating and sometimes when I’m in a really good mood. I hold on to the feeling as long as I can when I feel it.
- timespacedensity likes this
- apple-sugar-cider said: Is it always a feeling of pressure? I get an itchy kind of feeling on my forehead when I meditate.
- etherealroyalflush likes this
- i-will-save-us-all likes this
- gardien-des-etoiles likes this
- anindependentguinevere likes this
- lazyyogi posted this