Apparently Venus is in transit across the sun. I have been told by my usual yogi sources that 10pm tonight until 2am tomorrow are the peak times for spiritual sadhana.
Why? What will happen? No idea; maybe nothing noticeable even. But this is an astronomical event that happens once every 110 years or so. Why not give it a go?
If you can keep silent, both inner and outer, during this time, you will draw down grace. If you can meditate you will be filled with grace. And if you do mantra meditation, you will be blessed with grace.
Silence, meditation, mantra.
I’m about to sit for a 45 minute meditation and then I’m going to do some mantra meditation. You are welcome to join in!
After that I’ll be straight chilling and doing more reiki for those who would like some.
Namaste, sangha. :)
- studentofthoth likes this
- karmicloveflow likes this
- allisonn9ne likes this
- holisticpath likes this
- godgirl64 reblogged this from lazyyogi
- equalitywatch likes this
- conquertheearth likes this
- lagomarbast reblogged this from lazyyogi
- topless-wizards likes this
- egerialitha likes this
- praesens said: I’m in. I’d love to be considered for some reiki tonight :)
- creestalbreeze likes this
- zingara84 likes this
- fiirebella reblogged this from lazyyogi
- sundragonbeast likes this
- mahayanapilgrim likes this
- northamericanbigjugs likes this
- keanuquotes reblogged this from lazyyogi
- ilikepetrichor likes this
- keanuquotes likes this
- nymphetiquette likes this
- stillirise14 likes this
- theadventuresofange said: I’d love some Reiki, please. Happy Venus in Transit to you! Joining in…NOW.
- glitterinmybrain likes this
- beyondloveandhate reblogged this from lazyyogi
- magdalenasativa likes this
- reveren-ce reblogged this from lazyyogi
- reveren-ce likes this
- alyshiel likes this
- miindforsale likes this
- wildflowrs likes this
- lazyyogi posted this