eroma-rap asked: Have you ever been interested in or studied Wicca? If you know anything about it, what aspects of the practice relate to your beliefs etc.? I guess, what could we learn from it?
I was very into wicca around fifth grade and got into it further in sixth grade. My older sisters had once been wiccan and I discovered their old books and stole them. :P
I like wicca but it is no longer my concern. It is beautiful and human but it invests a lot in belief. Belief is not my business anymore, it is truth. And if you want truth, you have to be ready to let go of belief at a moment’s notice.
It still influences my style a little bit. I dig the supernatural and the occult.
- krystylship likes this
- growinmane likes this
- transcending-nihilism likes this
- glitterinmybrain likes this
- aiconthegod likes this
- delusionalawareness likes this
- laceedges likes this
- slychedelic likes this
- arzzoo likes this
- obsidiantea likes this
- etherealyugen likes this
- fmcod123 likes this
- odd-bean said: But isn’t thinking that to find truth you need to shed belief at a moment’s notice… a belief? Or is it truth? What is truth?
- jadedstupidreckless likes this
- postmodernbutttouch likes this
- lazyyogi posted this