It is very easy to embark on a mindful path and to start feeling at war as a result. You see so much ego and ignorance in yourself and in other people. How can we resist taking up arms? We have been taught to fight so many things.
But you do not win anything by fighting it. All violence accomplishes is conflict while peace accomplishes change.
That is why I find tantra so important. While we use words and definitions to create understanding, none of those tools should be taken seriously. Any boundaries and definitions and divisions we create are for the purpose of example only. They are not real. They are not real.
You cannot divide the indivisible.
And so Tantra is a constant reminder that war is never necessary, with yourself or others. By war I mean violence of the moment. Violence is an inner thing, a kind of confused turmoil. Peace is an inner thing as well. Therefore you can be at peace even as you pull a firearm’s trigger.
Do not confuse the outer for the inner or vice versa. It is not the tools or the means of warfare that are violent. It is the violence and confusion of humanity. If we truly knew the lack of boundary between all things, there would only be surrender. No violence.
Tantra is surrender. Not to someone else’s will but rather to the music of the moment. This is why it is so much like taoism.
As a participant in this spirituality challenge, search yourself. Search the world. Where are divisions being made? Any and every division we create isn’t real, isn’t eternal. Why?
As Rumi said, “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Be mindful of your barriers and remember their inherent lack of substance. Everything is already Here.
- madaboutmad reblogged this from lazyyogi
- catwaffless likes this
- sanbaodelaobao reblogged this from lazyyogi
- halloweenjesus likes this
- sunshinewitchie likes this
- welcomeflamesky reblogged this from lazyyogi
- piensactua reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- genkitai reblogged this from lazyyogi
- growinmane likes this
- growinmane reblogged this from lazyyogi
- c-rystal-coast likes this
- lunaglow likes this
- madaboutmad likes this
- angelalovesyoga reblogged this from lazyyogi
- angelalovesyoga likes this
- philogamer likes this
- in-lackech reblogged this from lazyyogi
- themcatsiscrazy likes this
- thisisendless likes this
- alittlelessthanclever reblogged this from lazyyogi
- alittlelessthanclever likes this
- sabotodd reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- sabotodd likes this
- inseekoftruth reblogged this from vegetabliss
- inseekoftruth likes this
- cadenceofchange reblogged this from lazyyogi
- kikiiii likes this
- happycoursingthroughmyveins likes this
- yourhighnessd likes this
- breadstiick likes this
- lavablizzaga reblogged this from lazyyogi
- bunchofrandomness likes this
- thankyouangels likes this
- piensactua likes this
- yungshiva likes this
- fatuousprogress likes this
- glimpseofgrace likes this
- prabhujotsingh likes this
- theressomethingaboutsue likes this
- vegetabliss reblogged this from lazyyogi
- yourlifeisbutyourown reblogged this from lazyyogi
- vegetabliss likes this
- vonpizza likes this
- franklintheowl likes this
- moonphishh reblogged this from lazyyogi
- moonphishh likes this
- aspirinparty reblogged this from lazyyogi
- estatusrebelde reblogged this from lazyyogi
- boldwithfire likes this
- erosboros likes this