At first, the concept of samsara may seem hostile. It looks like the world is this cycle of suffering that requires a heroic fate to escape.
This is not the case. Samsara, the entirety of physical existence, is just as much divine as your own Soul. And perhaps they are not even separate.
To begin to see the divinity in samsara, one need only meditate upon the tibetan buddhist concept of interdependence. It is a beautiful notion.
The whole of samsara is an endless knot. It cannot be untied. People have been trying to untie it for centuries, millennia, since the dawn of humanity. They tugged and pulled and things shifted, as always, but nothing came undone.
The mistake is to assume that untying the knot is enlightenment. It is not. Enlightenment is putting down the knot, letting it rest in spaciousness.
Interdependence is the endless knot. Every atom, every particle, in the universe is in its proper place. If even a single thing were missing, the whole of the cosmos would feel its loss. When you start to understand that all of the atoms in your body can only be there because all the atoms in your bed are where they should be, then you will begin to appreciate the magic of samsara.
This is why compassion is possible. You are reflected in all things and all things are reflected in you. Compassion is the mood of this acceptance.
- catwaffless likes this
- cosmiccatastrophiccat likes this
- moonphishh likes this
- lxxi likes this
- bobbyverse likes this
- lonius likes this
- retroaaron likes this
- j4julien likes this
- mercurysharmoniums reblogged this from lazyyogi
- brazenyouth likes this
- daoismdiscussions likes this
- strawberrychik reblogged this from lazyyogi
- sparklyfarts likes this
- psychowolf likes this
- histrionickadi reblogged this from lazyyogi
- serendipityschild likes this
- estatusrebelde reblogged this from lazyyogi
- caviarcoochi likes this
- keanuquotes said: beautifully said!
- patrickgreenlove reblogged this from lazyyogi
- keanuquotes reblogged this from lazyyogi
- keanuquotes likes this
- kingozuna likes this
- chrisispissed likes this
- samsaranmusing likes this
- dysphoriafucker likes this
- whenyouopenup reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- whenyouopenup said: oh those are some beautiful words. swoon
- blounderwous said: I appreciate this. Thank you <3
- siimsalabim likes this
- cosmolatry likes this
- blounderwous likes this
- lazyyogi posted this