Every now and then I like to get feedback from all the wonderful people that read this blog. It helps me to learn what to share and how.
I’d love to hear some of your comments and suggestions!
Here are a few topics:
Medium - More/Less Quotes? More/Less Text posts? More/Less video, Q&A, etc
Content - More/Less Teachings, Descriptions of different paths, Personal Anecdotes, etc
Audience - Is my writing geared too much or not enough toward: buddhism, hinduism, new age, teenage, adult, professional, hippie, whatever?
I’m interested in anything you have to share and suggest. Thoughts?
- lions-brave-heart answered: I love that you share. if an idea comes up that feels right I will share thank you for sharing. Im green to blogging :)
- whenyouopenup answered: I think it all well balanced. You could add some of your ‘random thoughts that just arise. That would be interesting.
- learning-until-you-die answered: looking for good teacher or happy to done a good job you are good to go
- bitchesbr3w likes this
- drumgirl64 said: Please keep the quotes coming, right now they are really helping. My husband passed away in July so it’s good to have something to occupy my thoughts.
- drumgirl64 likes this
- drumgirl64 answered: I like the quotes, they give me something to think about through out the day.
- tearinyourhand likes this
- tearinyourhand answered: I think your blog is absolutely perfect and I look forward to it everyday. :-)
- jackcorrydon answered: Your wonderful blog is an expression of where your are in any given moment. Things Change in the Now. Don’t change a thing! Peace
- awakeningthemind answered: Keep it the way it is. ^^ It’s a great balance. Your perceptions, quotes, etc. I find myself reblogging some of them just to remind myself.
- empathicawareness answered: I’d honestly love to hear more personal anecdotes. I think it’s easier to understand your teachings when we can relate to your experiences :)
- cadenceofchange answered: Medium: Nice balance already! Content: Different paths, personal anecdotes, resources Audience: Dunno! Seem find to me. :)
- growinmane likes this
- nguyenhan answered: More teachings!! Your writing is just right!
- topless-wizards answered: do you think you could bring some zen and chakra work and new age into this?
- consciousconsciouness answered: I enjoy the quotes most. You always have great Q&A, I just wish there was a way to re-blog your Q&A to share w my followers.
- hishumbleservant likes this
- snazsr answered: it is good how it is.
- worldwrites reblogged this from lazyyogi
- odd-bean likes this
- bstickel answered: I love it all, give us more… you have inspired my wife and I….
- skibashapiro answered: I wouldn’t change anything about it, it’s absolutely great the way it is! :D
- theledstrips123 likes this
- translated-minds answered: i think it’s good the way it is, you quote and inform people on a variety of paths not just one, take what’s best from each! :)
- zingara84 answered: doin’ great! :)
- directrevelation answered: This young adult likes quotes, advice, and inspiration about zen, mindfulness, love, friendship, health. I also like your personal posts. ^_^
- tigger66 answered: Hello Lazyyogi well I think your blog is great keep up doing what your doing I like all your quotes they help Me get through My day, thanks
- bomjumaku answered: Not heretical enough. >8] lol
- walkingeachotherhome answered: You were the first blog I followed. I still love reading every day. :) You’re not biased, and are just amazing.
- slychedelic said: You and your blog are perfect as it is.. Much love <3
- levitating-sages answered: less q&a, more teachings, more excerpts from sacred texts, more personal anecdotes, more buddhism (also different branches), history even!
- fempsychotique answered: I’m absolutely in love with your blog!! I learn so much from it. Love it all completely xx
- lazyyogi posted this