At first, the concept of samsara may seem hostile. It looks like the world is this cycle of suffering that requires a heroic fate to escape.
This is not the case. Samsara, the entirety of physical existence, is just as much divine as your own Soul. And perhaps they are not even separate.
To begin to see the divinity in samsara, one need only to meditate upon the tibetan buddhist concept of interdependence. It is a beautiful notion.
The whole of samsara is an endless knot. It cannot be untied. People have been trying to untie it for centuries, millennia, since the dawn of humanity. They tugged and pulled and things shifted, as always, but nothing came undone.
The mistake is to assume that untying the knot is enlightenment. It is not. There is no ultimate conclusion to draw. Enlightenment is putting down the knot, letting it rest in spaciousness.
Interdependence is the endless knot. Every atom, every particle, in the universe is in its proper place. If even a single thing were missing, the whole of the cosmos would feel its loss. When you start to understand that all of the atoms in your body can only be there because all the atoms in your bed are where they should be, then you will begin to appreciate the magic of samsara.
This is why compassion is possible. You are reflected in all things and all things are reflected in you. Compassion is the mood of this acceptance.
- galacticrain reblogged this from lazyyogi
- i-fart-tofuu likes this
- thedappertrickster reblogged this from 46n2aheadofme
- magatsukage likes this
- 46n2aheadofme reblogged this from lazyyogi
- ohsweetvegan reblogged this from lazyyogi
- possibly-maybe-probably likes this
- nestpas likes this
- rushingtheskyline likes this
- lokisgift likes this
- klaupacius reblogged this from prometheanreach
- prometheanreach reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- ppsilanthropy reblogged this from lazyyogi
- p-m-k likes this
- alicelostwonderland likes this
- catwaterskiing reblogged this from lazyyogi
- mimi-said likes this
- newcenturyfireworks likes this
- peaceful-inspirations reblogged this from lazyyogi
- goriofthelandofoak likes this
- thingsmissalikes said: Thank you.
- thehomelessmonk likes this
- varicocele likes this
- jaidyn-shingyo likes this
- fr33lance reblogged this from lazyyogi
- fr33lance likes this
- culturedwind likes this
- instinctandintellect likes this
- swalllowedbythesea likes this
- existentialstuff reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- existentialstuff likes this
- dirtysoufyankee likes this
- rawmance likes this
- gurpreetbhatia likes this
- cricketsjourney reblogged this from lazyyogi
- mindnomind reblogged this from lazyyogi and added:
- ninjascientist likes this
- xperfume likes this
- yearsofthemodern likes this
- carmenjoy reblogged this from lazyyogi
- gaianchild reblogged this from lazyyogi
- gaianchild likes this
- lovepink2121212 likes this
- momentomoment likes this
- time--lines likes this
- murkyart reblogged this from lazyyogi
- tinksbodhisattva reblogged this from lazyyogi
- tinksbodhisattva likes this
- bimbiravindra likes this
- yogini-hamsa likes this